ADMISSION TO CLASS XI
- Students who appear for the ICSE examinations will have to seek admission to Class XI. The criteria for admission bases upon
- The classroom and laboratory capacities.
- The overall performance of the students in the ICSE examination.
- The character, conduct and behavior of the students in class VIII, IX and X as assessed by the school.
- Students against whom disciplinary action may have been taken or whose presence in the School may prove to be detrimental to the general discipline of the School will not be taken back for +2 (ISC) course irrespective of their academic excellence.
SUBJECT OPTIONS FOR CLASS XI
- Computer Science
School Hours Summer : 7.30 a.m. to 1.30 p.m. Winter : 8.30 a.m. to 2.30 p.m.
Office Hours Summer : 8.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. Winter : 9.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.
Principal can be met on working days between 9.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon during summer. In winter between 10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. Principal can also be met by appointment. No school business will be transacted on holidays.